Looking for a complete and accurate Operational Flight Plan for your next trip? We can do that for you!
What types of Flight Plans do we offer?
We offer customizable Full Airline and Private Ops OFPs, OFP/CFP, ATC Filing, Test Flight, ETOPS, and ETP's
Details of each Flight Plans we offer
- Normal Operational Flight Plan (OFP): A computer generated Flight Plan specific to individual Aircraft and Engine Type, with accurate forecast wind based Nav Log, Fuel Burns, valid ATC Routes, Alternate suggestion, ETOPS data, ETP calculations (Engine Out, Depressurisation, Medical Diversion), Overflight costs. $80.00
- ATC Filed Flight Plan: ICAO Standard International Flight Plan suitable for AFTN filing, created and filed to FIR of departure and enroute FIR's, Eurocontrol validated where necessary. $60.00
- Weather Package: NOTAM, METAR/TAF, PIREPS, Weather Charts (SigWx, Winds) $50.00
- Complete Package: OFP, ATC File, and Weather Package $140.00
- Test Flight Plan: For Route Evaluation purposes, a full OFP specific to Aircraft and Engine Type, with historical wind data specific to month of operation, showing Fuel Burn, Route Distance, and Overflight Fees. $70.00
What are the details we need from you?
- Aircraft type, weights including MTOW, MLW, MZFW, and BOW
- Engine type
- Cruise/speed profile
- Fuel policy
- On board NAV and Comms Equipment
Once you've decided what flight plan package will suit your operation we will send you a completely customized OFP for your review, any changes that need to be made before departure will be done to ensure a smooth and perfect operation.